Set of 3 candlesticks - Wal-Mart $15
Hurricane glass, 3 sizes from Jo-Ann's $20 (I used a 40% coupon on one of them)
Oil-Rubbed Bronze spray paint
1. Gather all your supplies.
2. Clean the glass well to provide a clean surface for the glue to adhere to.
3. Put a line of glue around the top of the candlestick.
4. Put candlestick on upside down Hurricane glass.
5. Realize that the glue is removing the paint from your candlestick.
Pull it back off, and wipe off the glue.
6. Take candlesticks outside and paint with favorite paint,
Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint.
7. Wait for paint to dry, then repeat steps 3 & 4.
8. Once glue is dry, wrap glass with assorted ribbon and you are done!