This is the soup I sent Jennifer (her post here)
This is the soup she sent me (my post here)
Here is what I created out of the fabulous goodies Jennifer sent.
I took the Amthyst chips she sent, paired it with some boro lampwork beads, sterling silver and
Czech crystal, and gunmetal chain which I finished off with the handmade clasp she sent. :)
a close up of the clasp
Here is where you can see what Jennifer did with the soup I sent her. Also be sure to check out all of the other participant, it is sure to be fun and have you wanting to run to your studio and create!
I also want to do a give-away as well. After all every good party has a favor!
How To Enter (give away is open to everyone, not just Bead Soup Blog Party participants:
- Leave me a comment here and/or become a follower of my blog (one entry)
- "Like" Wee Gems Designs Facebook page (one entry)
- "Like" Charmed Pennies Facebook page (one entry)
- Spread the word about this giveaway on your blog, facebook or twitter (one entry)
- What is your favorite bead splurge? We all have them - share with us for another entry! :)
So there you have it, five different ways to enter:) Leave me a comment letting me know how you entered.**I will announce the winner in a month on March 31st, giving us all plenty of time to visit all of these fabulous blogs.** Please check back to see if you have won or with a way to contact you if you win!.
Here is what you are playing for: a pair of purple enameled earrings and a Charmed Penny!